This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration.
On the hunt for the best hats for women that won't break the bank? From baseball hats to fedoras…..these are the great womens' hat option for under $50.
I'm super into hats lately. Let's be honest, they go with my loungewear (joggers or zella leggings for life around here)…..and I love that they can also dress up jeans and a simple tee. When it comes to the best hats for women, frankly I'd rather not spend a TON. So these? Are some of my favorite hats I've found for under $50.
The Best Hats for Women for Under $50
Shop All Hats:
- Simple Fedora: I own this hat in not one but two colors (the tan and black versions). And trust me it looks LUXE and high quality in person…….I was super impressed when it arrived in the mail. It's a great addition to a flowy dress or just with jeans and a tee. This style isn't going anywhere, so this is one I'd highly suggest grabbing.
- Suede Baseball Hat: Another one of these hats for women that I own in multiple colors (light pink and grey) and this hat? Is $10. Yup, seriously. It's less than going to the movies. A great baseball hat is a must own…….from beach trips to running errands, it's an easy way to ad a little pizazz to a simple casual outfit.
- Straw Boater Hat: I've been wanting a boater hat since I saw people wearing them last year during our trip to Walt Disney World. All these girls were wearing them with sundresses and it was ADORABLE. This one? A killer price and nice and sturdy. It comes in a couple of ribbon options too!
- Beret: Inspired by Fancy Nancy? Maybe. But it's a vibe that I love. From sundresses to jeans and a classic striped tee…….a beret is a total classic.
- Panama Hat: This packable straw hat screams vacation on a beach somewhere to me. I love that it could easily be worn with a bathing suit and jean shorts or with a sundress and sandals.
- Denim Baseball Hat: If anything is sure to stand the test of time, it's a denim baseball hat. I love this faded version, and can GUARANTEE you'll wear it for years to come.
- Beanie: Trying to keep off the early morning chill (or all day chill if you live somewhere that isn't the endless summer we get here in San Diego)? Then a beanie is your best bet.
- Animal Print Baseball Hat: I love anything animal print. And this? The perfect leopard print touch to a simple outfit.
What do you think? Which of these hats for women styles is your favorite?
Leave a Comment