These are the best Christmas Candles to make your home SMELL like the holidays are here!
I have to admit, I'm candle obsessed. And now that we're home even more than usual? I've become a bit of a candle aficionado. I always have one burning, and I love that they can truly change the entire vibe of our home. During the autumn we had pumpkin and apple scents……and now that we're moving into Christmas season? I'm figuring out places to hide our elf on the shelf, I'm pulling out our favorite Christmas books, we've planned our christmas card family outfits, and now? I'm switching our candles to the best Christmas candles and truly kicking off the holiday season. From pine to peppermint, these candles just smell like Christmas and they'll have you singing along to the Christmas songs on the radio as they fill your house with holiday cheer.
The Best Christmas Candles
Shop all the Best Christmas Candles:
- Lorenzen Candle Co Christmas Tree: This was a new to me candle company when they were featured during Amazon Prime Day, and I've become a fan. They're a small business based in Missouri that is part of the Amazon Handmade program. And this scent? Is a unique combo of pine and eucalyptus. Fresh, and super “Christmasy”.
- Illume Noble Holiday Balsam & Cedar Frosted Glass Candle: The container alone make this a standout candle. It's frosted and looks stunning when lit. This woody scented candle is a mature Christmas tree, with elements of cinnamon and smells like…..total holiday cheer.
- Nest New York Holiday Candle: If you're looking for a warm, unique candle, then this may be one of the best Christmas candles for you. This patterned candle has notes of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and amber…..and truly invokes cozy home for the holidays vibes.
Homesick Holiday Candle: I've been a Homesick candles fan for years now, they're SUPER scented and make lovely combinations. The holiday version? Smells like holiday nostalgia. It has elements of cinnamon and clove (think gingerbread cookies) along with sandalwood and mint. Absolutely amazing (and the mini is a GREAT price).
- Voluspa Crushed Candy Candy: First of all, the tin alone for this candle is PERFECTION. It looks like a giant candy cane. And it smells? Like a candy shop in the midst of making homemade candy canes. Heavenly!
Evergreen Tree Ceramic Candle: Even closed, these tree shaped candles are great holiday decor. And the smell? Like a walk in a Christmas tree lot, they're a mix of pine and woodsy.
Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Candle Tin: This candle comes in a pretty dark green tin, and has a unique scent. Yes, it has a woodsy scent (cloves and pine) but it also has fresh apple elements. It's a really woodsy, fresh holiday scent!
Capri Blue Tinsel & Spice Glitz Jar Candle: If your idea of the best Christmas candles is a warm, cozy scent….this is a great option. It comes in a really pretty amber colored jar and smells of cinnamon, vanilla, and pomegranate!
- Holiday Tin Candle: Looking for a classic holiday scent? Then this might be one of the best Christmas candles for you! Each comes in a unique vintage tin and there are three classic scent options: hot buttered rum, mulled wine, and milk and cookies.
George & Viv Holiday Village Boxed Candle: You guys, this may be the PERFECT hostess gift. The packaging alone? It's perfection and even has a to and from tag ON THE BOX plus a ribbon and a cute wreath. The candles themselves are in adorable jars and come in three holiday scent options. I stocked up on a couple of these for last minute gifts!
Townhouse Four-Wick Ceramic Candle: This is a standout decor piece and I LOVE IT! It's a stunning four wick holiday candle perfect for a table centerpiece or a mantle decoration.
Anecdote Holiday Glass Candle Snow Day: I love that these holiday candles each tell a story. From a snow day to a winter social to a hometown road trip, they invoke holiday memories and smell oh so sweet.
Voluspa Holiday Macaron Candles, Set of 2: This adorable pairing has the crushed candy cane candle I mentioned earlier in a smaller size along with a butter cookie scent. It's a GREAT price for a pair of candles, and a great hostess gift option!
Do you have a favorite? In your opinion, what scents make the best Christmas candles?
Leave a Comment