Can you believe it's that time already? Yup, we're talking holiday dresses. From Thanksgiving dinner to fancy Christmas parties…..we all need a million dresses this time of year. I'm sharing my favorite bargain holiday dress (they're all under $150)!
Cheap Holiday Dresses: The Best Dresses for Under $150
1.Velvet Wrap Dress:This velvet wrap dress was my FAVORITE thing to wear last year, and this year….it's back in more colors. It's a ridiculously great price, and super flattering on a pear shaped body. Plus, I love how versatile it is. I wore it last year to a formal dinner with heels and sparkling earrings, and also dressed it down with wedge booties and a jean jacket. It travels well (doesn't wrinkle in a suitcase) and will quickly become your favorite holiday wardrobe item.
2. Bright Blue Bell Sleeved Dress:Think bright blue isn't a holiday dress color? Think again. The key to cheap holiday outfits? Items you can wear year round. Why buy something that you will store away after New Year's when you can invest in a dress you'll wear into spring and summer. This bell sleeved dress is one of my favorites, I've been wearing it since it arrived and it's perfect for holiday events. Add some sparkling silver jewelry and it would be a perfect New Year's Eve dress option! Want a more basic color? It comes in black too.
3. Green Velvet Dress:Looking for a traditional option? This dark green velvet dress SCREAMS holiday to me. It's also uber flattering and stretchy enough to be comfortable. This one looks amazing with simple nude heels and pearl earrings or can be SUPER holiday themed with red heels and a red necklace. It comes in a TON of colors, even a pretty pink blush!
4. Versatile T Shirt Dress:A great fitting t shirt dress is a must own. And it's the perfect item to round out your holiday wardrobe. You guys KNOW I love this particular dress from Nordstrom. I own it in 4 colors in the short sleeve version, and I own last year's long sleeved version. For more casual holiday events? It's my favorite. You can easily add a cute cardigan and booties or dress it up with heels and a great faux fur vest. Want to be more dressy? Add sparkling heels, great earrings and a simple updo. Plus, you'll be able to wear it AFTER the holiday season.
6. Little Black Dress:A great fitting little black dress is worth a million dollars. For us pear shaped ladies, I love a black dress that draws the eye upward. A great neckline? Always the perfect way to do that. This black dress comes in both a straight shape and a flared skirt. It's a great price (gotta love cheap holiday outfits) and totally timeless. You'll be wearing it year after year…….
7. Blue Jumpsuit:Yup, again with the bright blue. Want to step outside the norm for cheap holiday dresses? A great jumpsuit is the perfect trendy piece. I love love love how it fits, and the color is perfection. I wore it in the summer with wedges, and during the holidays? Gold hoop earrings and gold heels.
8. High Low Dress:Looking for a super formal option? This dress is one of my go to cheap holiday dresses….and now it's on SALE. It fits like a dream, and the full skirt? Feels like something out of a fairy tale.
Are you on the hunt for cheap holiday dresses? Leave your favorites in the comments!