Getting geared up to celebrate Mickey's Birthday? We're sharing 9 ways you can join the celebration!
Can you believe our favorite mouse is turning 90? Mickey's ACTUAL birthday is November 18th, but let's be honest……the celebrations have been happening for months. Remember the Member Mouse Party on our Disney Cruise this summer? It was the most amazing way to kick off the 90th edition Mickey's Birthday!
Now that we're getting CLOSE to the big day, the Mickey's Birthday celebrations are kicking into high gear. If you follow us on Instagram Stories, then you know that Robbie and I got to go to a VERY special Mickey's Birthday party a couple weeks ago. We were lucky enough to attend the taping of Mickey's 90th Spectacular. If you want to celebrate, this is a MUST watch. From Mickey doing some pretty amazing things, to Minnie's perfect outfits to music performances from Zac Brown Band, Meghan Trainor, NCT 127, and Leslie Odom Jr…..it's the PERFECT birthday party.
Mickey’s 90th Spectacular will be airing on ABC this Sunday, November 4 at 8:00 p.m.
8 Other Ways to Celebrate Mickey's Birthday
- Sugarfina Mickey The True Original Collection: Did you see our visit to the Sugarfina store here in LA a couple weeks ago? We wanted to check out the Sugarfina Mickey collection in person and it's ADORABLE. From the Bento Box to the Mickey Mouse Glove Candies……these sweets are the perfect item for a Mickey Mouse themed party.
- Forever 21 Mickey The True Original Collection: This one has been ALLLLLL over Instagram. Have you seen the adorable pieces in the Forever 21 collection? They have SUPER cute joggers and some great kids' pieces!
- Le Creuset Mickey Collection: Did you see the amazing 90th Birthday Dutch Oven that Le Creuset made in collaboration with disney. I mean, the combination of two iconic brands just can't be beat. I'd been dreaming of a Le Creuset piece for years, and we FINALLY got this one.
- Disney and Vans: Hold my wallet. No joke, this collection was the one I was WAITING FOR like a stalker. Vans made the most amazing sneakers perfect for days at the park and the colors? PERFECTION. They're wearable, comfortable, and totally adorable.
- Petunia Pickle Bottom: If you're looking for a backpack to wear during trips to the Parks, or the playground…..it doesn't get better than Petunia Pickle Bottom. They're released a ton of amazing Disney collections in the last few years. And the Mickey's 90th collection? Is stunning (there's also a belt bag that is ADORABLE).
- Lillebaby Mickey Mouse Complete All Season Carrier: Still in the babywearing stage of life? I wish that Lillebaby has released their adorable Disney collection when Lydia was younger….it's the cutes thing ever!
- Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Goldfish: Warning, these adorable crackers are limited edition….so stock up ASAP! These crackers are perfect for snacks on the go, and come on…..they're the cutest!
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake Oreos: Yup, you read that correctly. MICKEY MOUSE OREOS. They're birthday cake flavored and the packaging? A tribute to our favorite almost 90 year old.
Are you going to be celebrating Mickey's Birthday? I can't wait to set up a fun snack spread, put on our favorite Disney pajamas, and to watch Mickey's 90th Spectacular with Lydia. Trust me, the musical numbers are phenomenal, and I'm calling it now….Mickey's outfits will have you cheering out loud (plus the finale is a do not miss)!