Statement Necklaces can be worn as more than just a simple piece of jewelry! Check out my favorite statement necklaces that support a cause!
I love a great statement necklace. From pendants to chokers, a great necklace can add pizazz to any outfit. My favorite jewelry lines? Also support important causes.
Must Have Statement Necklaces
- Giving Keys Classic Love Antiqued Key Pendant Necklace: This long necklace is super versatile, and supports individuals transitioning from homelessness.
- Shop Compliment Anchor Necklace: Compliments dainty necklaces benefit girls in need by providing college scholarships.
- Dogeared Love Necklace: This pearl necklace is a modern take on a classic piece, and is made by a certified B corp (bonus, it's on sale)!
- Noonday Collection Bombay Necklace: This green pendant necklace is the perfect pop of color for spring and summer, and is created by a socially responsible company that supports artisans around the globe.
- FashionABLE Velvet Choker: I'm choker obsessed. This one is a GREAT price, and is made by FashionABLE, a company that believes that the end to generational poverty will come when people are able to provide for themselves. They provide jobs and training for women in need.
- Prism Pendant Necklace: This necklace fulfills my neutral stone dreams, is an Authentic Fair Trade Product, ethically sourced, and handcrafted in Cambodia.
- Double Chevron Necklace: I love the simple lines of this piece, and it's a GREAT price.
- 31 Bits Oasis Necklace: This spring colored necklace from 31 Bits is lovely, and created by artisans who are provided with fair wages and job opportunties.
Dogeared Three Wishes Triple Star Necklace: This simple celestial necklace is an everyday staple, and made by a certified B corp.
- Giving Keys Mini Love Padlock Pendant Necklace: This lock necklace is adorable, and supports individuals transitioning out of homelessness.
- FashionABLE Raw Stone Necklace: This long necklace is stunning, and perfect to wear with jeans and a tee.
What do your favorite statement necklaces look like?
Now, one more thing. Molly and I are teaming up to do more than host our link up. We are teaming up to share brands that we love……brands that give back. Each week we’ll be collaborating with one of our favorite brands to share the cause they support, and their amazing products.
This week we are teaming up to share a few of our favorite small businesses. This is a two part series, this week we'll be sharing a few of our favorite small businesses that make pieces for mamas, and next week businesses that make amazing kids' items.
Now, on to you guys…..our favorites last week?
<!– end LinkyTools script —>