Am I the only one obsessed with these bandana bibs? While we were out in South Carolina, my sister in law made Lydia the cutest pink one. All the way home on the plane I kept thinking about how I wanted to make some…….but have absolutely no sewing skills. These bibs are super trendy, and cost an arm and a leg on Etsy. I did a little experimenting, and came up with a simple No Sew Bandana Bib tutorial. Beware, all friends having babies….you’re getting these bibs! They’re easy to make, and oh so adorable!
Fabric pieces (about 18 inch sqaures)
Step 1: create stencil, I made my triangle about 4 inches wider than Lydia’s neck so that I could tie the bib. If you’ll be attaching velcro or snaps, it could be shorter.
Step 2: Trace triangle onto two pieces of fabric
Step 3: Apply glue about 1/2 inch inside each side of the triangle
Step 4: Fold edges to create a hem
Step 5: Allow each triangle to dry for 2-4 hours
Step 6: Use fabric adhesive to glue two triangles together, then allow to dry overnight
Linking up with Create + Share.
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] and Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons, and your cohost Liz @ Look by Liz Lewis
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at [email protected] for more information!