Breakfast about the only thing your kids will eat? Yup, us too. This banana bread french toast is delicious at any time of day!
Today, I'm teaming up with my friend Jana to share a two part recipe…..Banana Bread French Toast. Jana's Banana Bread Recipe is amazing, and perfect for a fun french toast alternate.
If your family is anything like ours……meal time often feels like a rushed disaster. This year, we've been making a huge effort to eat together as a family and to try different recipes. We are sharing the BEST of our easy family meals, so that you can try them too!
Banana Bread French Toast
Slices of Banana Bread
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Tsp Icing Sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
- In a shallow bowl, mix the eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Place the banana bread down into the egg mixture. Press slightly so that the mixture adheres to the one side of the bread. Lift and flip to the other side to coat with egg mixture.
- Place the bread face down in the frying pan and begin to cook one side. Leave to fry for 2-3 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Remove from pan, and serve with butter and syrup.
Leave a Comment