Looking for the info on Lands End Bathing Suits this year? I'd heard a TON of raving reviews of Lands End Swimsuits, so I had to try them for myself, and these? Are my favorites.
I'm always on the hunt for a great fitting swimsuit, and one that comes in a strong size range. We all know that finding flattering one piece swimsuits for a decent price can be TOUGH. So after hearing over and over again about how much y'all love Lands End Bathing Suits? I did a little hard research (you're welcome), and ordered a few of their swimsuits. Well, get ready (especially you pear shaped body types)…..because I found some ADORABLE women's swimsuits (and bonus some cute rash guards too), and they're great price points.
Lands End Bathing Suits: The Best Ones
Before anything else…….I want to remind you that the bathing suit that looks best on you is the one you feel confident in. Try different suits and styles and different colors and fabrics until you discover your favorites. I know that I love bright colors, fun patterns, and I tend to gravitate towards smooth lycra versus a ribbed fabric.
A few general tips for finding women's swimsuits for a pear shaped body:
- you want to draw the eyes towards your neck and shoulders….a fun neckline, lace, a lighter color, and embellishments on top will do just that
- find pieces that fit well and line your curves. Baggy suits or loose tops don't flatter a pear shaped body (or any body type), you want to accentuate that small waist and midsection (and there's nothing worse than an unflattering swimsuit, so take the time to actually TRY ON suits before heading to the pool or beach)
- try different colors and fabrics, you'll have your favorites and it's best to stick to those……they'll be a home run everytime
Lands End Bathing Suits come in a variety of styles and patterns. I did find that most have chlorine-resistant properties and upf-50 sun protection, and that there are a number of styles that repeat in different colors and fabrics. If you find a cut you love, you could easily grab it in multiple colors or prints (keep an eye on their sales for the best deals).
A few things I noticed overall:
- Booty Coverage: Lands End Bathing Suits tend to be FULL coverage in the back, which I love. Especially for beach days with Lydia. If you're looking for modest swimwear or cute athletic swimsuits, these are some great options that have a fun and elegant look.
- Cup Size Options: almost all suits come with multiple cup sized options so you can choose what you need and get a great, flattering fit with excellent support
- Size Range: I saw a pretty decent size range in almost all styles and patterns. Most suits go up to at least a 26 and the vast majority of suits are one-piece swimsuits.
Shop All Lands End Bathing Suits:
Women's Chlorine Resistant Tummy Control Off the Shoulder Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit (Size 12): THIS SUIT FITS LIKE A DREAM! I love how comfortable it is (one of the most comfortable women's swimsuits I've tried in awhile), and y'all know I love a ruffled shoulder. The teal bright color stripes are tropical perfection, and this suit comes in multiple cup sizes so that you can get the support you need. This simple design also comes in solid colors and a great variety of different sizes, and with that great fit? You'll want it in more than one print.
Shop Off the Shoulder Ruffle Suits:
Women's Chlorine Resistant Tummy Control High Neck Belted One Piece Swimsuit Seersucker (size 12): Isn't the belt on this ADORABLE (such a fun way to add bright pops of color)? I love how it creates a nice draw in at the waist and comes with cups built in. This is available in up to a range of sizes up to a 26. This is a great option in terms of active swimsuits, it's an adorable and elegant look that is perfect for water sports and days by the local pool with total confidence that everything will stay in place.
Shop Belted Suits:
Women's Chlorine Resistant Tugless One Piece Swimsuit Soft Cup Print (size 12): Isn't this print fun? I love the mixed prints (there are some great floral prints and I love how they use different floral patterns combined with gingham and stripes) and that simple solid waistband. It's on trend and super flattering (also comes in a fun striped version). And the best part? It comes in 4 cup sized options with a soft-cup bra insert. So you can find one that fits perfectly!
Shop Waisted Suits:
What do you think? Have a vote for your favorite of all the Lands End Bathing Suits this year? These are summertime style perfection, and I can guarantee that your lands' end collection suits will be the ones you reach for year after year.
Leave a Comment