This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration.
Trying to figure out what to do for Easter Baskets? These gift ideas are great learning tools that you'll be happy to have on hand!
Honestly? I've been a little conflicted about what to do for Easter Baskets right now. Do I order toys? Do I really want to ship MORE things? I decided that I wanted to get the most out of the things I AM having shipped. So all of the items I'm getting for Lydia's basket are items we can use to do at home activities in the next few weeks and months.
Shop all Items:
Teacher Recommendations: Easter Basket Gift Guides
- Kanoodle Jr. : This puzzle game is awesome for practicing problem solving skills and spacial sense, bonus, it doesn't take up much space!
- Artie 3000 The Coding Robot: Lydia had something similar to this at her school, kids design code and the robot draws based on it. She LOVED it!
- Giant Frameable Coloring Poster: These HUGE coloring posters will be good for hours of entertainment!
- Little People Big Dreams Matching Game: I'm obsessed with this memory game. It's filled with amazing historical figures that are always great to learn about.
- Indoor Bowling Set: Hey, PE is important too right?
- Disney Parks Candyland: Missing the parks? Us too. This Candyland is the perfect academic break or way to practice colors and patterns!
- Disney Beauty and the Beast Art of Coloring Book Live Action Film: If you've got a kid who LOVES Beauty and the Beast, do a screening and then let them color to their heart's content.
Disney Fancy Nancy Headband DIY Kit: This headband kit is good for a whole morning of art and fun. And a REALLY good price!
The Disney Princess Cookbook: We've been doing a LOT of baking. So this? The perfect cookbook for my princess loving kiddo!
- Make Your Own Bath Bombs Kit: This one may be a little self serving, ha! Science, and you know….bath bombs for all of us.
- Frozen 2 Necklace Activity Set: This jewelry set is a great way to practice patterns!
- Sidewalk Chalk: We've literally gone through all of ours, and this set is a great price!
- Fairy Garden: We already bought this, and Lydia was OBSESSED. Art and seeds to plant? This kit comes with everything including paint and brushes.
- My Comic Book: This kit has template pages and information so that your child can design their own comic book, then you send it in and the company sounds back a real, bound book!
- Glitter Crayons: Going through all your crayons? Yup us too. These glitter crayons are a great addition to an art box.
- Illustory Book Making Kit: This kit has the template and information to make a real book. Kids design, you send in, and the company sends back a bound book!
- Art Case: This art case is FILLED with supplies to get you through the year. If you're low on art supplies, I highly suggest!
Leave a Comment