Stitch Fix Review January 2019……what I kept, what I returned and what you should request!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's the first day of the New Year, and I've been waiting all week to share my first Stitch Fix Review January 2019. As we finished up the holidays, I knew I wanted some cozy pieces for my first Stitch Fix of the New Year. I've got a TON of travel coming up, and wanted some basic pieces I could easily wear on and off the airplanes. From sweatpants to sweaters, I wanted separates that I would get a ton of use out of.
In case you aren’t already familiar with STITCH FIX…….a bit about the service: STITCH FIX is a personalized styling service that sends five pieces (including accessories if you choose)to your doorstep. The great thing? When you join, you fill out an extensive styling profile. You can request certain items or even ask for options for a specific event (like a conference or vacation). You choose how often you get a fix (for me it’s usually once a month). In the comfort of your own home, you try on all items. Then you keep what you love, and send back the rest…..and all with free shipping! There is a $20 styling fee, but you can use that $20 as a credit towards any of the items you keep. And YES, you can set a price range you feel comfortable with.
Stitch Fix Review January 2019
Want to see which cozy items I got? And what I loved enough to keep? Remember, if you love one of these items you can pin the image to a Pinterest Board that you share with your Stitch Fix Stylist!
- Sundry Perry Legging (size large, $92, KEPT): I have to say, when I saw the price of these…..I was very apprehensive. $92 for LEGGINGS? That's a little steep. Well they fit like a DREAM and are amazingly comfortable. I'll be wearing them on every flight I take from here on out.
- Loveappella Sommer Cowl Neck Knit Sweatshirt (size medium, $58, KEPT): Simple, stylized sweatshirts like this? Are pretty much my daily uniform. They're perfect for teaching days and look polished without being uncomfortable.
- Leo & Nicole Galaodia Open Cardigan (size medium, $68, RETURNED): I did LOVE this cardigan. However, I already own one that is almost identical. Otherwise, I would have kept it!
- RD Style Vlora Funday Graphic Pullover (size medium, $64, KEPT): Another keeper. This pullover sweater is the PERFECT length, and super soft. I love that the letting isn't too pronounced, and it's great for weekend wear with jeans and sneakers.
- Superga Cotu Classic Plaid Lace Up Sneaker ($99, RETURNED): I love these sneakers. I actually own them in two other prints. However, they sent the wrong size and they were WAY too big. If you're looking for comfortable sneakers, this brand is the BEST!
Want to see more Stitch Fix Reviews? Check out our previous Fixes!
So what do you think? What would you have kept?