Mobile c/o AllySen
I'm so excited to finally share some snapshots of Lydia's nursery…….we live in a two bedroom apartment, so the nursery is also a guest room for when family comes to visit. I was a little worried about how we'd fit a day bed, and baby decor in one room…..but it worked out PERFECTLY! Our decor scheme? Grey and white stripes, with pink accents…..and it turned out to be even cuter than I'd hoped!
Print c/o Yassi's Place
Canvas created and signed by the guests at our shower.
/ leggings c/o Salt City Emporium /
Our toy basket, ready to go!
/ Step Stool c/o Personal Creations /
Swaddling Blankets and diaper supplies ready to go……..
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it's Monday!