Hooray for cooler weather, changing leaves, and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! Today we're sharing 10 mommy and me activities for Fall!
Hello fall! Southern California is FINALLY starting to cool off, and I'm super excited about it. Today I'm teaming up with our Mamas and Minis Collective crew to share fall style (hello faux fur), fall accessories (yup, there's a giveaway for the company that made this ADORABLE backpack) and 10 mommy and me activities for Fall.
10 Mommy and Me Activities for Fall:
- Harvest Festivals: Fall is the season for Harvest Festivals. From pumpkin festivals to local farm events…..check out fall produce celebrations.
- Leaf Change Observation Walk: Are the leaves changing in your neck of the woods? Take a walk around your neighborhood and collect colored leaves. Use them to decorate your mantle or dining room table!
- Treat Delivery: Doesn't the cooler weather make you want to bake? Bake muffins with your little ones and deliver them to a neighbor as a welcome to fall gift!
- Jacket Donation: As the weather cools off, plenty of families are in need of warm jackets. Clean out your closets, and visit your local women and children's shelter to donate outgrown jackets to kids who can use them throughout the fall and winter months.
- Apple Picking and Apple Prints: It's apple season! Visit your local orchard to pick a few of your favorite varieties…..then cut them in half to do apple printing with toddlers and preschoolers (honestly, the older kids love it too)!
- Leaf Jumping: Jumping into a huge pile of fall leaves is the best, RIGHT? Be sure to have your camera ready, and capture your kiddos in this classic fall moment!
- Caramel Apple Party: Set up apples, sticks and caramel……it's SUPER easy to melt in the microwave or over the stove and makes a perfect fall treat.
- Thankful List: Thanksgiving is coming, each day fill out a small index card with something you are thankful for……on Thanksgiving you can share them all with your extended family.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Don't roasted pumpkin seeds just scream fall to you? After pumpkin carving…..save those seeds to roast, they make a delicious snack.
- Tailgating: It's football season! Some of us (cough, cough) are more into the tailgating than the game itself….but how could you NOT be? From the great food to the pom poms? Tailgating is a total blast!
/ Sandy a la Mode / Chasing Davies / Walking in Memphis in High Heels /This adorable Pacapod Diaper Bag has become one of my must have accessories for fall……it's durable, and easily cleanable! Don't forget to enter, they're giving one reader a diaper bag of their choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What are your favorite fall family activities?