I’m sharing #TideChic and my favorite Spring Fashion Trends as part of a Tide® sponsored series for Socialstars™.
Oh hello spring (I know, I've been saying it all week….but I'm just so excited)! I'm excited for warm weather clothes. Isn't everybody itching to put their bulky sweaters into storage and pull out sundresses and sandals? Me too. In fact, I have on ongoing list of spring clothes that I can't wait to wear (and I've totally justified it by saying it's for the blog). So, now you guys reap the benefits. I'm sharing 10 spring fashion trends that are wearable and fun!10 Spring Fashion Trends Every Woman Should Wear:
- Florals: Nothing screams spring more than a pretty floral print……this dress is a prime example. I've already worn it way too many times. The great thing about florals? They transition beautifully from day to night!
- Colored Denim: While blue denim is a year round staple, colored denim is a great way to bring spring colors into your casual wardrobe. I just bought a pair of lavender jeans….they're perfect with a simple white tee.
- Palm Leaves: Last year palm prints were everywhere…..they reminded us all of warm weather and tropical vacations. From shorts to shoes, this fun print is timeless and looks great on women of all ages.
- Boho / Fringe: Floaty dresses, fringed shoes, and crochet edging. Boho pieces are great for festival season. And in real life? They pair with simple boyfriend jeans or short.
- Athleisure: This casual and comfy trend is every mom's favorite (in fact, I'm launching a whole series around it). How to wear joggers and actually look pulled together…..who doesn't want to know THAT?
- Stripes: While stripes are totally wearable year round…..this spring stripes are here in a big, bold way. Try bright colors and wide stripes in a simple tee or sundress.
- Nautical: Nautical pieces in navy and white are perfect for warmer weather. Boat shoes, sweaters, and nautical inspired dresses can be worn all spring and summer.
- Flared Dresses: It's finally bare leg season again! Warmer weather means skirt season. Flared dresses look good on every body type and they're a ton of fun to wear.
- Sandals: Yup, it's pedicure season again. Between wedges and flat sandals…..there are a million options…..so pick up a few of your favorites!
- Delicate Fabrics: Now that the weather is warm, lighter fabrics are perfect. Chiffon, cotton, lace, and all those pretty fabrics that you didn't wear in the winter? Pull them all out!
So let's talk about this outfit. This dress is one of my absolute favorites….and I was a little worried about how it would hold up in the washing machine. These pictures? After it's been worn and washed. Yup, looks good as new right? Now that I'm wearing all these delicate fabrics (like this stretchy cotton)….I decided it was time to up my laundry game. TIDE PODS® are the perfect spring fashion accessory, they do a stellar job of gently cleaning delicate fabrics and keeping them in outfit of the day ready condition.< don't forget that TIDE PODS® go into the laundry FIRST, before the clothes! >
Love Lula Roe as much as I do? Check out the other pieces I've styled: