I was SUPER worried about what to bring to the hospital when our little one arrived…..I mean, you'd think I was traveling to a foreign country. What would I need? What would I actually use?
A few things I sure was glad I brought along:
A Pretty Robe: This Plum Pretty Sugar Robe was honestly my favorite thing. It made me feel so much more HUMAN than a hospital robe…..and our first pictures look a lot nicer……it's super soft, and I love it. Not gonna lie, I still wear it way too often!
Eye Mask: Seriously. Necessary. Sleeping? Was difficult……and being able to block out the light…..really, really helped!
The best advice I got…..pack loose yoga pants and a forgiving top. I knew I was having a c section, but some people don't. Anything tight on my stomach would have been torture!
Moms, what were your hospital bag essentials? Anything to add to this basic list?
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons!
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more info!