Fall is officially showing itself in lala land, it was beautifully cool at the beginning of last week…….and the crisp air inspired me to make some tasty comfort food. I’ve been eating limited gluten for a couple years now, and thought I’d experiment with gluten free pasta……the result? Pepperjack Macaroni and Cheese! It’s always a good sign after trying a new recipe when your husband says….”You should put this on the blog!” Guess that means it was a hit! Honestly, the spicy pepperjack was a perfect flavor for warm macaroni and cheese…….plus this was extremely easy to make, and lasted for a couple days (until we ate it ALL!)
- 1 package of pasta (corn pasta to make gluten free)
- 10 ounces of shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/3 cup of corn flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook pasta to al dente and allow to cool completely.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Once completely melted, add salt, pepper and flour. Stir until combined. Add milk, and stir until warm (over medium heat). Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheese sauce and pasta.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.
Enjoy! What is your favorite fall comfort food?
Thanks for stopping by, and welcome to all our new friends from IFB…..we are stoked to have you!
2.Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
3. Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
4. Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
5. Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!