I almost can’t believe I’m writing this post…….but I’m starting to prepare for Black Friday Sales already! Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) is the Superbowl of shopping days. It’s the best day to get amazing deals on holiday gifts (and a few things for yourself). This year, I’ll be REALLY pregnant…..so I’m not planning to brave the actual stores. Luckily, the last few years….I’ve actually found better deals online for Black Friday than in the stores themselves!
A few of my tips for prepping for Black Friday:
1) Make a list of items to buy, organization is key!
2) Research stores and sales in advance……I usually make a list of two or three stores or websites carrying the items I’m looking for at the best prices……Coupon.com has great coupon codes listed in advance!
3) Stay up LATE! Most sales go live at 12 am East Coast Time…….so I usually start checking websites around 9 pm West Coast TIme and wait until they go live.
Want to buy a few things for yourself during Black Friday? Coupons.com is giving one lucky reader a $100 gift card to Sephora to help you with your holiday shopping! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to Coupons.com for sponsoring this discussion.
2.Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
3. Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
4. Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
5. Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!