Looking for info on A Touch of Disney? This is the latest, up to date info about the Disney California Adventure ticketed event!
Well Disneylanders………we have some news! A Touch of Disney will be coming to Disney California Adventure, and it's giving us some serious park time back. Disney fans are allllllll talking about this ticketed experience event, which will give customers access to a significant amount of the outdoor areas inside of DCA. This post will be updated as we learn more, and experience the event. But for now? Here is what we know…………
Touch of Disney: A Disney California Adventure Park Experience
A lot of information has already been released about the event, which is super helpful in planning for it!
Touch of Disney Ticket Information:
Introductory Ticket Price for Guests Ages 3 and Over: $75
Included in the Ticket Price:
- Special Parking at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure beginning at 11:30 AM (as of now, regular Downtown Disney parking is $10)
- A $25 A Touch of Disney Dining Card or Voucher redeemable for food and nonalcoholic beverages at dining locations within the Disneyland Resort
- Digital downloads of all Disney PhotoPass photos captured during day of the experience (there will be special event exclusive photo opportunities)
- Characters (yes, I said characters……we know social distancing will be in place, but I'm guessing we can expect walk or ride bys, potentially a cavalcade or mini-parade…….or similar)
Touch of Disney Dates to Mark in Your Calendar:
A Touch of Disney is scheduled to start March 18, 2021. It will be held Thursdays through Mondays from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM each day.
Tickets will be on sale March 4, 2021, and must be purchased in advance, and online for a specific date. You can NOT purchase tickets on property.
Dining Experiences To Expect:
Who doesn't love a Disney Dining experience? We may not be doing old school character dining quite yet…..but it looks like there will be some great options that are a part of A Touch of Disney.
Complete Food Guide is Available HERE
Sit Down Dining Options:
Lots of dining options, including these sit down (outdoor) dining ones! We have learned that reservations for these will be available for those who have tickets to a Touch of Disney.
Sonoma Terrace: Mobile ordering will be available for snacks and beverages with outdoor dining on the terrace.
Carthay Circle: Carthay Circle has been open for sit down dining, and it appears it will continue (reservations highly recommended).
Lamplight Lounge: Big news! Lamplight Lounge has a ton of outdoor seating, and has a great view of the water!
A group of the booths from last year's Food and Wine Festival are making a comeback, along with a few new additions!
- Disney D-Lish – This new booth promises new versions of classic Disney treats (like a Very Very Berry Mickey Waffle).
- California Craft Brews – This was a huge hit at Food and Wine, they had craft beers and avory treats, so we can expect that again!
- LA Style – This was one of my favorite booths at Food and Wine with street tacos and more street food favs! (already shared, there will be a Pork Belly Bánh Mì…..and it sounds DELISH).
- Golden Dreams – This booth had AMAZING strawberry rose lemonade last year, and it's coming back along with chicken wings from Trader Sam's!
- Uncork California – Fancy a mimosa flight? California cheese? Then this is the booth for you!
- Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo – Another flashback booth! Already shared: You can expect a chicken gumbo and grilled beef tenderloin slider.
In addition to sit down dining and food booths, snack carts will be open. We can expect:
- Willie’s Churros – Buena Vista Street
- Popcorn Near Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining – Buena Vista Street
- Cappuccino Cart – Pacific Wharf
- Vending Cart – Performance Corridor
- Vending Cart – Refreshment Point
- Popcorn at Pixar Pier – Pixar Pier
- Poultry Palace – Pixar Pier
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – Grizzly Peak
Shopping Experiences To Expect:
There will be a ton of shopping experiences throughout Disney California Adventure. This? A complete list of stores in DCA. It has not been announced which will be open for A Touch of Disney.
- Elias and Co
- Julius Katz and Sons
- Kingswell Camera Shop
- Off the Page
- Trolley Treats
- Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff
- The Collector's Warehouse
- Knick's Knacks
- Ramone's House of Body Art
- Rushin' River Outfitters
- Sarge's Surplus Hut
- Seaside Souvenirs
For additional info on ticket sales, safety precautions and more…..you can see all the information on Disneyland's website HERE!
Leave a Comment