I have some Circulon cookware from Target and would love to add some open stock pieces to my collection. So that’s what i’d buy.
Let's talk Mothers Day activities. If you want to do something fun as a family ……this is for you. Let's be honest, we all just want a nap and a trip to a spa right? Our last few Mother's Days have been, less than stellar (due to extenuating circumstances). The first year, was very soon after my mother in law passed away. The second, my mom was having some major health issues. And the third? We were in the middle of graduate school applications for my husband. But this year? I'm super excited, we've carved out the day to spend as a family. (It only took four attempts, right?)
We've been brainstorming fun Mother's Day Activities for your family ………the goal? To find fun things to do together that are relaxing, a little outside the norm, and won't break the bank. I actually asked a few of you on Instagram for suggestions, and we got some GREAT ideas!
Shop our Outfits:
Mom: / sweatshirt / Mama Bird tee / jeans (under $25!)
Lydia / sweatshirt / Free as a Bird tee / jeans / clogs (under $25) /
pictures by Mily Cooper Photography
11 Mothers Day Activities For Your Family
- Breakfast in Bed: What mom doesn't want to sleep in? Pick up mom's favorite coffee order, or try making banana bread french toast…….she'll love it!
- Mommy and Me Nail Appointment: Making time to get a manicure and pedicure doesn't happen nearly as often as it should for me. Make a mommy and me nail appointment, and the key? Tag along to help with the kids.
- Nature Walk: Get outside. Research a new hike or beach walk, and take mom on a scenic stroll (don't forget to bring water and snacks!)
- We Take Care of YOU Day: Mom takes care of everyone, right? Take care of her. All day. Make meals, take out the trash, etc…….she'll love it!
- Concert: Mother's Day hits during prime outdoor concert season…..check your local parks and museums to find free or inexpensive performances.
- Movie Time: Find out Mom's favorite movie, and set up a screening. Bonus if you set it up in the backyard with comfy pillows and blankets!
- A Quiet Book: Buy a new book for Mom by her favorite author…..and set up a quiet family reading time.
- Family Picnic: What is mom's favorite food? Get it delivered and set up a family picnic.
- Send her to the (at home) Spa: Draw a bubble bath for your mama, set up candles, etc…..while she's soaking, clean the house.
- Ice Cream Shop: Take your mama to her favorite ice cream spot…..calories don't count on Mother's Day, right?
- Why We Love You: Set a timer for 60 minutes, every time it goes off tell Mom a reason you love her……all day long!
I'm teaming up with the ladies from Mamas and Minis to share some of our favorite Mothers Day ideas and to give one reader a $100 Target gift card (cause what mom doesn't love Target?)….be sure to check out:
/ sandy a la mode / chasing davies / walking in memphis in high heels /
What are some of your favorite Mothers Day activities? I'd love to hear!
Leave a Comment