Gearing up for Trick-or-treating? These Halloween safety tips will keep your little goblins safe and happy while Trick-or-treating!
I've partnered with NESTLE® PURE LIFE® to create this post! Enjoy!
Can you BELIVE it's already time to start thinking about Halloween? I feel like we were just celebrating the start of summer vacation! As we gear up for costume parades, parties and Trick-or-treating, it's important to remember how to keep your family safe during celebrations. Today we're sharing Halloween safety tips that every family needs to keep in mind!
1) Bring a Flashlight: We all know that it gets dark early by the time Halloween rolls around. Many streets are not well lit. Prepare by bringing a flashlight for each family member.
2) Walk on Sidewalks: Stay on sidewalks, even in busy trick or treating areas. When crossing
the street, use crosswalks.
3) Do Not Enter Homes: Stay with a trusted adult, and do not enter homes of strangers.
4) Glow in the Dark: Add reflective tape to any dark costume.
5) Avoid Fire: Stay a fair distance away from jack o lanterns, luminaries, or any open flames. Choose costumes made of fire resistant material.
6) Candy Caution: Eat wrapped candy only. Unwrapped candy or homemade treats should be discarded.
7) Stay Hydrated: With the hustle and bustle of Halloween, children can easily get dehydrated. Bring water with you when Trick-or-treating. Want to stay within your Halloween costume theme? Bring NESTLE® PURE LIFE® “Share-A-Scare™” Halloween Bottles along for the party. These bottles are easily portable, and fit perfectly in a trick or treat bag!
To learn more about Nestlé Pure Life and find the limited edition “Share-a- Scare™” bottles at a store near you, visit https://www.nestle-purelife.us/products/familyzone/shareascare.