Looking for the perfect disney gifts for adults and kids? This Disney Gift Guide will help you find the ideal present for every member of your Disney Family!
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration.
Yup, we’re here already. Holiday shopping is in full swing. You guys know how much we LOVE all things Disney. From Disney merchandise to Disneyland outfits galore, we are a Disney Family through and through. This year between our Disney Cruise and our trip to Aulani, plus countless trips to Disneyland…..we discovered a TON of new Disney and Disney related products. I wanted to share all my favorite Disney gifts for adults and for kids.
Disney Gift Guide: Disney Gifts for Adults and Kids
1)Disney Lego Sets:These Lego Sets are a killer price, and come in themes for EVERY movie or character. They’re a perfect stocking stuffer!
2)Magic by Mindy Tees:We’re obsessed with Magic by Mindy. These tees (and the I Heart DL ones we wear all the time) fit like a dream, wash well, and aren’t cheesy.
Want to order your own? Use code Lipglossandcrayons to get 10% off!
3) Expedition Roasters Coffee:During one of our stays at the Howard Johnson Anaheim, they put a sample of Expedition Roasters Enchanted Tiki Coconut Coffee in our room. By the time I got home, I’d ordered three more flavors and I’ve been a regular customer ever since.
Want to order your own? Use Code LC15 to get 15% off!
Want to order your own? Use Code 15KEHOLIDAY to get 15% off!
5) DznyKraftGrlz Ears:Having special ears is key for any Disney trip. Our friend Brenda at DznyKraftGrlz makes the most adorable custom ears!
Want to order your own? Use Code Lipgloss to get 10% off!
6) Happy Feet Family Slippers:No joke, our Happy Feet slippers are the most comfortable I’ve ever owned. The company was on Shark Tank, and shared their special design, these slippers have a cushion in them and literally feel like you’re walking on a CLOUD!
7) Things Remembered Snow Globe:This year, we decided to start collecting snow globes (I did this as a kid). And the first ones Lydia picked out? A Tinkerbell, a Mickey and a Frozen Snow Globe from Things Remembered. I love that we got them engraved, and will have them for years to come. My plan? To add to our collection each year!
Want to order your own? Use code A277 to get $5 off any $50 purchases from 11/8-11/30!
8) Lillian and Co Bracelets: Lillian and Co bracelets are my favorite way to add a touch of Disney magic to everyday outfits. They have adorable Disney phrases on them, and can easily be stacked and mixed and matched.
Want to order your own? Use code LIPGLOSSANDCRAYONS to get 10% off
9) Pretty Paper Trail Headbands: You know those adorable Disney headbands I’ve been wearing? They’re from Pretty Paper Trail, and I’m totally obsessed. They’re comfortable and perfect for making that ponytail look a little fancier!
Want to order your own? Use code Carly15 to get 15% off!
10) Disney’s Fancy Nancy: My Friend Fancy Nancy Feature Doll: Lydia is OBSESSED with Fancy Nancy, and these two dolls from Jakks Pacific? Are literally the perfect holiday gift for Fancy Nancy fans. This 18-inch doll is dressed in her signature outfit of leggings, tiara, and chic party dress.
11) Jakks Pacific Incredibles 2 Action Figures:Our whole family LOVED Incredibles 2. We each have our own favorite character. So obviously I had to get Lydia action figures of each! These Incredibles 2 Action Figures are a KILLER price, perfect for stocking stuffers!
11) Shop Harvey’s Steamboat Willie Bag: Isn’t this bag from Harvey’s ADORABLE?!? I love that it can be used year round, and is perfect for trips to the park or running errands!