Looking for a great Easter Brunch option? Catal in Downtown Disney has an amazing NEW opportunity to party with the Easter Bunny this year!
For the last few years, we've toyed with the idea of visiting Disneyland for Easter. From Disneyland outfits for spring to the magical Eggstravaganza egg hunt inside the park, we're making it happen this year. And want to know how we're kicking it off? Catal's all new Easter Brunch in Downtown Disney.
Catal: Downtown Disney Easter Brunch
Event Dates: April 20, April 21
Event Times: 9 am to 2 pm
- Picture with the Easter Bunny (1 printed copy)
- Stuff-your-own Easter Bunny stuffed animal!
- Family-style breakfast
- Build-your-own Sundae bar
- Easter crafts
- Bottomless Mimosas (21yrs +) and apple cider from Mimosa Cart
- Easter baskets for each child filled with fun Easter items
- Cookies & Juice to-go Station
- $80 per adult
- $35 per child (3-10yrs)
- $0 Infants (0-2yrs)
- Included: Catal will validate Downtown Disney parking for up to 5 hours (such a bonus, right?)
Our plan? To park at Downtown Disney at about 8:30 on Easter Sunday. We'll run into Disneyland quickly to purchase our Eggstravaganza maps (including the Downtown Disney one). We'll do the Downtown Disney egghunt before our Catal brunch. Enjoy the brunch (which should last for a little over an hour), and be done by about 10:30. We'll head into the park for 3 more hours to complete our Disneyland Egg Hunt. And be home in time for an Easter Afternoon nap. It's the perfect magical Easter agenda!