It's holiday shopping season! If you'd love to give gifts that give back…..then this ultimate guide to charity gifts is for YOU!You guys know I love a good dual purpose gift. Gifts that are fun to wear or use, that also give back to a good cause…….they're my JAM. I rounded up some of my favorite gifts that give back just in time for you to holiday shop!
Gifts that Give Back: Ultimate Guide to Charity Gifts
- World Vision Handcrafted Gifts: Isn't this charm necklace pretty? It's one of 25 handcrafted gifts that World Vision is offering this year. Each of them, from the stunning jewelry pieces to mother of pearl napkin rings to the new African Soapstone box that is sitting on my dresser make beautiful gifts and help World Vision partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. I'm obsessed with World Vision's gift selection this year, so many great gifting options!
- TOMS Sunglasses: Toms is one of the original give back brands. Their one for one model has inspired an uncountable amount of businesses to give back as they profit. Besides their comfortable shoes, they also offer some ADORABLE sunglasses. For each pair purchased, TOMS provides an eye exam and any needed treatment or tools for a person in need.
- Swell Waterbottle: Cool bottle, right? It's totally insulated…..so it keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. And Swell Bottle is a partner of Unicef, they've donated over $800,000 to help provide clean water to communities in need around the world.
- ABLE Mamuye Leather Tote: Remember when I talked about my love for ABLE? They fight generational poverty by creating long term, gainful employment opportunities for women who have overcome. And this bag? SO PRETTY!
- Yoobi Erasers and School Supplies: I love Yoobi. Yoobi creates vibrant, fun office / classroom tools and they have a one-to-one model. For every supply sold…..they donate a supply to a classroom in need
- Cheeky Kids: Cheeky Kids is a brand that we've been involved in since it's founding (Lydia and I are on the advisory board), they sell adorable kids' tablewear that gives a meal to a family in need through No Kid Hungry for every item sold.
- World Wildlife Fund Build Your Bucket: Want to support the World Wildlife Fund? Their Build a Bucket program gives kids a cute stuffed animal for the animal they are supporting with their donation!
- Tegu Blocks: Lydia is OBSESSED with these magnetic wooden blocks. Tegu runs a toy factory in Central America that pays a living wage and prioritizing long-term career growth for their employees.
- Roma Boots: Aren't these boots adorable? For each pair purchased, Roma Boots gives a pair to a child in need!
- Cuddle and Kind: Aren't these stuffed animals adorable? They're hand made by female artisans in Peru, and for every doll sold……..Cuddle and Kind donates 10 meals to children in need.
What are YOUR favorite gifts that give back? Just to kick off the giving season, World Vision wanted to help you get inspired….so they're giving one of you a basket full of gifts that give back from their catalog!
Enter to win a gift basket filled with: The Heaton Hope Bracelet, A Vietnamese Tote Bag, African Soapstone Box, Charm Necklace, Infinity Scarf, and a Wraparound Ring (total value over $500)!