Shop Our Converse Outfit:
Mommy: / dress / sneakers / necklace /
Lydia: / shorts / tee / sneakers /
pictures by Cindy Green Photography
I love Converse sneakers (in fact my husband and I even wore them to our wedding). And let's be honest……these days (mom life) I wear sneakers a lot more than I wear heels or wedges. Between playdates and errands with a toddler in tow…….sneakers are just more practical. 99% of the time, I end up wearing sneakers all day.
One of my big goals this year is to get more wear out of pieces I already own…..so I challenged myself to find five different ways to wear the sneakers that I already own…….and it was WAY easier than I expected! So I'm sharing with you guys 5 Converse outfit ideas you will love. (That justifies buying them in another color, right?)
5 Converse Outfit Ideas
- Traditional Jeans and a Tee: Jeans and a tee are always a simple outfit. Add a pair of converse and a fun necklace or a baseball hat for extra flair.
- Swing Dress: I love a great swing dress (like the ones in these pictures)…..lately I've been pairing them with Converse for work (teaching requires comfortable shoes).
- Overalls and a Tank: Overalls are big this year (again). Roll up the bottoms, add a tank, and Converse….and you've got a great casual outfit.
- Striped Tee and Black Denim: Looking for a little Parisian flair? Wear bright colored Converse with black jeans and a striped top.
- Circle Skirt and a Tee: For a little girly flair…….pair black converse with a circle skirt and basic tee.
Check Out Some More of Our Favorite Converse Outfit ideas HERE:
Do you wear Converse everyday? What is your favorite way to wear Converse?