Looking for the perfect Valentine's Day Gifts for Her? These Valentine's Day presents that give back are adorable and help those in need!
Can you believe we're ALREADY talking about Valentine's Day presents? Time is flying by! I've gotten a couple emails from friends' husbands recently asking about what they should buy their wives for the day of love. So, I'm rounding up some of my favorite Valentine's Day Gifts for Her that also help others. Hint to my own husband, feel free to order any of these…..I'd be over the moon.
Valentine's Day Gifts for Her That Give Back:
- TOMS Love Language Classics: These adorable classics from TOMS are perfect for the day of love, and are simple enough to wear AFTER. And as usual, for every pair purchased….TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need.
- Alex and Ani (PRODUCT)Red Heart of Strength Charm Bangle: I love this bangle, and can totally see it becoming an everyday staple. It comes in both gold and silver (the gold is my fav) and is a part of Alex and Ani's Charity by Design shop. Each item in their shop benefits a different charity, and this one? Twenty percent of each purchase price is donated to (Red), an amazing organization that fights AIDS on a global scale.
- Divine Chocolate: I recently discovered this company, and I'm OBSESSED. First of all, CHOCOLATE. This amazing company is a B-corp, and is the only 100% fairtrade chocolate company that is co-owned by their cocoa farmers. (bonus, you can order their treats on Amazon for quick and easy delivery!)
- LUSH Charity Pot: This body lotion from Lush Cosmetics is the BEST. It smells amazing, and contains ingredients sourced from the Sustainable Lush Fund projects to support regenerative agriculture around the world. In addition, Lush donates 100% of profits to grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.
- Kate Spade On Purpose Leather Tote: Did you know that Kate Spade has a charitable line? Kate Spade on Purpose is a collection of adorable purses and accessories that empowers women in Rwanda through social enterprise. What does that MEAN? They work with the ADC to create these amazing products. This company in Rwanda is owned by it's employees…..99% percent of the employees that make On Purpose products are women. How cool is that??
- Philosophy Amazing Grace: This line of bath products smells AMAZING, and is the perfect color for Valentine's Day. And the Philosophy Hope and Grace Initiative? They donate 1% of ALL US sales to community-based mental health efforts. What an amazing project!
- Uncommon Goods Tiny Love Hook Earrings: Aren't these earrings adorable? Bonus, they're under $50! These are one of my favorite heart themed items from Uncommon Goods. Uncommon Goods is an amazing B-corp that supports emerging artisans and designers. Their sustainable business supports artisans from around the world, and they have ADORABLE pieces at all price points.
- Alternative Apparel Eco-Fleece Sweatshirt: Doesn't this sweatshirt look PERFECT for a Valentine's Day night in? Alternative Apparel is an amazing Certified Green company that makes adorable clothes via Fair Trade practices. Who doesn't want to support THAT?
So ladies, any additions? What are your favorite Valentine's Day Gifts for Her that Give back? Don't forget to pin this post as a gentle reminder to your significant other!
SHOP MY VALENTINE'S DAY WISHLIST:
Now, one more thing. Molly and I are teaming up to do more than host our link up. We are teaming up to share brands that we love……brands that give back. Each week we’ll be collaborating with one of our favorite brands to share the cause they support, and their amazing products. .
Now, on to you guys…..our favorites last week?