Anyone else so busy shopping for their kiddos that you and your spouse forgot each other? Yup, us too. These items are perfect stocking stuffers for every mom I know. Is it weird that I'm hoping my husband sees this post?
- Rose Gold Reebok Sneakers: who doesn't love a great pair of sneakers? I love the rose gold accents on these….they're perfect for casual weekend wear.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: A great pair of stud earrings like these can be worn year round…..and the shape? My favorite.
- Quin Candy Hot Chocolate Magic Mix: You're welcome. This hot chocolate mix is UNREAL. It's delicious, and perfect for cozy evenings on the couch.
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask: This mask is amazing. It does wonders for every skin type….and comes in really pretty packaging!
- Rose Gold Travel Mug: Because we all need more coffee. RIGHT? This insulated mug will keep coffee warm all morning.
- Pinhole Press: Pinhole Press is my go to for adorable photo gifts. They make personalized magnets, puzzles, brag books and more. Their magnets are perfect stocking stuffers! (be sure to read all the way through…..they're giving one reader a credit just in time to order holiday gifts)
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: This lip mask goes EVERYWHERE with me. It's amazing.
- Erin Condren Life Planner: There's something about having a physical planner that feels totally different than my phone calendar. I love the act of writing down plans, and checking things off. Erin Condren's Life Planners have been my go to for years, and they JUST released a new letterpress collection.
- Apple Watch: This. Please. Something about being able to put my phone away and receive texts on my watch? Seems like a dream come true!
Just in time for the holidays…..Pinhole Press is giving one reader a $50 credit. Those last minute stocking stuffers? They'll be on your doorstep before Christmas if you order by the 15th!