Do you only wear that sheath dress for work? I'm sharing 5 Outside of the Box Ways to Get More Use Out of this Basic Staple…….
I’m sharing these sheath dress outfit ideas as part of a Tide sponsored series for Socialstars™.
Anyone else working on getting more mileage of out the basics you have in your closet? Over the next few months, I'm teaming up with Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® to share a series of spring wardrobe staples that can be worn again and again. Today's feature? A simple dress. I'm sharing how to wear a sheath dress for work and beyond.
A sheath dress is one of those staples that every woman has in their closet and probably wears less than they should. Today I'm sharing five easy ways to style a sheath dress…..that will be perfect for going from day to night and back again!
Shop my Sheath Dress:
/ striped sheath dress / booties /
pictures by mily cooper photography
5 Ways to Style a Sheath Dress for Work and Beyond
- Sporty: Layer a button down blouse (I love this classic white one) and sneakers over a sheath dress for a great day look. Want some extra flare? Add in a plain white baseball hat.
- Boho: A simple sheath dress can have boho flair with the right accessories. Pair your dress with ankle wrapping sandals, a kimono, and layered necklaces.
- Classic: A sheath dress is a classic piece. Wear boat shoes or jack rodgers sandals along with a simple cardigan along with your dress.
- Touches of Denim: A jean jacket is a great year round wardrobe staple and pairs PERFECTLY with pretty much everything. Add a denim jacket along with simple slide sandals and gold hoop earrings to your sheath dress.
- Date Night: Gearing up for a (rare) date night? Switch out your flats for a pair of open toed booties, add a great necklace, and show off that dress!