Happy Friday! I'm excited to launch a new Friday series around here, the Friday Five. Over the last few months, I've felt as if my chance to organically share with y'all has been slim. I miss writing simple posts and sharing products I love, and I miss sharing tidbits about our days. So…..each week I'll be sharing five things in five categories. Each week I'll be sharing our top five activities from the week before, the top five items on sale I've got in my online shopping cart, my favorite five reads from the week, five recipes we're trying, and five items that give back.
Top Five Activities and Must Dos:
- In case you missed the excitement, we just got back from 36 hours in Seattle. Lydia and I are teaming up with Zulily to curate a mommy and me style shop that will be going live next month. Trust me, the outfits are ADORABLE.
- Last weekend my mom was in town, and we attended an event for an amazing organization. Children's Bureau is a charity network here in Los Angeles that is paving the way when it comes to child abuse prevention programs. This amazing program houses family support programs, foster care programs, and more. Their fundraising carnival was total blast (even though I almost had an anxiety attack on the ferris wheel…..when did they get so SCARY) and I can't wait to support the organization throughout the year.
- Last night I had the pleasure of speaking on a panel here in LA about Modern Motherhood, it was a total blast….check out my instagram stories for a few peeks into the evening!
- We finally saw Trolls (while eating room service pancakes in bed at our hotel in Seattle), it was ADORABLE and Lydia loved it!
- Saturday we have NOTHING on our agenda, and I'm so excited. After all the craziness of the week, Lydia and I need a wear sweats and don't leave the house type of day.
Top Five Sales:
- TOMS Jutti Flats: I love these slightly dressier flats by TOMS, and I love that they're $15 off!
- Belle Dolls: Seeing the new Beauty and the Beast movie this weekend? Belle in her yellow dress and Belle in her blue dress dolls are on sale, and Lydia wants both!
- Strong Like Mom Tee: This Strong Like Mom tee might be my favorite, and it's on sale for FOUR DOLLARS.
- Nine West Oletta Slip Ons: I love how stylish these sneakers are, and they're on sale!
- Rebecca Minkoff Micro Moto Satchel Cross-Body: This adorable crossbody is on sale in select colors.
Top Five Reads:
- Books ‘N Bros: this book club? Amazing!
- My Six Year Old's Review of Beauty and the Beast
- 5 Ways to Beat the Common Cold
- 9 Ways to Wear Distressed Boyfriend Jeans
- Comics that Sum Up Car Rides with Kids
Top Five Recipes:
- Puff Pastry Pudding Cup
- No Make Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Key Lime Pie Cocktail
- Peach Bellini Ice Pops
- St Patricks Day Menu Plan
On the Blog This Week:
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!