Happy Friday! I'm excited to launch a new Friday series around here, the Friday Five. Over the last few months, I've felt as if my chance to organically share with y'all has been slim. I miss writing simple posts and sharing products I love, and I miss sharing tidbits about our days. So…..each week I'll be sharing five things in five categories. Each week I'll be sharing our top five activities from the week before, the top five items on sale I've got in my online shopping cart, my favorite five reads from the week, five recipes we're trying, and five items that give back.
Top Five Activities and Must Dos:
- My mom is coming to visit this weekend, and I'm so excited. Lydia loves seeing her, and we get to sneak out for date night.
- Lydia and I are headed to Seattle next week for 24 hours. Have you been? Where should we go (besides the original starbucks, which is obviously a requirement)!
- Anyone else watch This is Us? I'm OBSESSED. And can't stop sobbing through every episode.
- I finally started blow drying Lydia's hair. We had been letting it air dry, and MAN is it better. We add detangling spray, blow dry for three minutes or so……why didn't I start this long ago?
- We have (no joke) 5 birthday parties in next two weekends. All for Lydia's friends. Is this normal? How in the world do all these kids have birthdays in the same month???
Top Five Sales:
- Zella Leggings: Nordstrom has a TON of Zella leggings on sale…..for a total steal!
Andrea Ankle Wrap Pump: I love these shoes, they remind me of ballet shoes, and they're under $80!3. Target Kids' Home Decor Sale: Target is having a HUGE sale on kids' decor (including their adorable Pillowfort line)!4. Travel Mug: I'm OBSESSED with this adorable travel mug from Anthropologie and it's finally on sale!5. SOREL Joan of Artic Boots: While we're all hoping winter is coming to an end…….these are must owns for cold weather. Buy them now on sale for NEXT year.
Top Five Reads:
- Adult Acne Treatments: If you struggle from breakouts, this is a MUST read. So much good info!
- Baby Registry Items You Never Knew You Needed: Send this to ALL your pregnant friends.
- 50 Photos of Girls Looking Joyful Around the World: Heartwarming.
- How to Teach Your Children to Be World Citizens: I love this!
- 33 Tweets that Sum Up Life with Two Year Olds
Top Five Recipes:
- Light Caprese Bites
- Easy Roast Chicken Recipe
- Korean Beef Bowls
- 5 Minute Magic Green Sauce
- Spaghetti and Baked Meatballs
This Week's Posts:
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!