Shop Our Mommy and Me Outfit:
mom: // dress / earrings / shoes //
lydia: // dress / socks / shoes / bow //
pictures by Velvet Violet Photography
- Tillamook’s Peppermint Ice Cream…..it’s seasonal, so buy it now!
- Primary’s pieces for kids….their adorable cotton pieces are available in a million solid colors and cuts (like Lydia’s dress), and they won’t bankrupt you. <use code AFF25PCT to get 25% off and free shipping>
- This is Us. Has anyone else been watching it? I’m OBSESSED. And I’m mad that it’s on break.
- My new Erin Condren life planner. There’s something about a fresh new planner that makes me feel organized (probably because I haven’t missed any appointments yet)!
- Rogue One. Who saw it? We got to attend a screening on the Disney lot early last week. And I loved it (way more than I expected)!
- The fact that I’m making Christmas Eve dinner all by myself for the first time ever……recipe suggestions? I’m considering attempting to make tamales.
- The lack of alarm clock. I’m officially on winter break. So now instead of that blaring alarm….I’ve been waking up to Lydia staring at me. Anyone else’s toddler wake and wander into your room?
- These photos. Kay from Velvet Violet Photography took them at one of my favorite places in Los Angeles…..and she even interviewed me for her Powerhouse Mamas series. If you live in Southern California, check out her site….she was AWESOME with Lydia and great to shoot with!
For more mommy and me style…….check out our mommy and me outfit section!
Now, one more thing. Molly and I are teaming up to do more than host our link up. We are teaming up to share brands that we love……brands that give back. Each week we’ll be collaborating with one of our favorite brands to share the cause they support, and their amazing products.
This week we are teaming up to tell y’all about Dressember.
“Dressember uses fashion to advocate for women who’ve been exploited. As women take on the creative challenge of wearing a dress for the 31 days of December, they are advocating for the inherent dignity of all women.” The Dressember style challenge asks women to wear dresses every day in December to draw attention to the horrors of human trafficking and to help fundraise for the International Justice Mission. Check out the hashtag on Instagram for style inspiration and to connect with women fundraising for this amazing cause!
Now, on to you guys…..our favorites last week?