Gearing up for gift giving season? This imaginative play gift guide is perfect for busy toddlers!
Now, I love a good movie as much as the next mom. But, one of my goals this year as Lydia became an almost preschooler? Was to encourage imaginative play. I wanted to give her toys that would allow her to dream, create and to extend her own experiences.
Imaginative play gift guide:
- Triokid Baby Doll Stroller: Lydia has this doll stroller, and it’s her latest obsession.
- MiO Sleeping + 2 People Modular Wooden Building Set Playset: MiO’s award winning playsets are stunning, modern, and encourage dramatic play.
- KidCraft Play Kitchen: A play kitchen is a classic for a reason, Lydia has a small one….but we’re hoping that Santa puts this upgrade under the tree this year!
- Play Tent: From infant to toddler…..kids love play tents. We just set ours up in Lydia’s play area as a book nook and she loves it!
- Play Food: Play food is an amazing portable toy that encourages imaginative play. We bring a bucket on road trips and picnics……Lydia loves setting out her own “meals for everyone.”
- HABA Puppet Theatre: A real puppet theatre? It’s every toddler’s dream come true. Aren’t the red velvet curtains adorable?
- Dress Up Closet: This is at the top of my wishlist for Lydia. She is in LOVE with dressing up, and I can’t wait to buy a mini-closet to organizer all her favorite pieces!
- Play Camp Site: Too cold to sleep outside? Bring the camp site indoors….complete with s’mores!
Want to see more gift ideas? Check out our holiday gift guide section!
Enter to win a TrioKid Doll Stroller…..perfect for imaginative play!