Gearing up for gift giving season? This giving back gift guide will let you give to the ones you love and the causes they care about!
- Half United Fighting Hunger Bullet Necklace in Rose Gold: The cost of 7 meals is built into every piece from Half United. For every adorable accessory you buy, seven meals are donated to children in the US, Cambodia, Fiji, and Haiti.
- TOMS: TOMS one for one model is amazing. This groundbreaking company makes adorable shoes (and sunglasses and bags)….and for every pair purchased, they donate a pair to a child in need. I’ve got a personal stake in this one….my school is a TOMS drop site. So I see kids wearing their shoes every single day.
- R.Riveter Bags: These adorable bags create jobs for military spouses. Yes, portable jobs that they can do anywhere.
- Carter’s Pajama Program: As part of Giving Tuesday on November 29th, when you buy one pair of pjs at a Carter’s store or carters.com, Carter’s donates a pair to the Pajama Program, up to 100,000 pairs of pajamas for children in need.
- The Giving Keys: One of my favorite companies based here in Los Angeles, through a partnership with the nonprofit organization Chrysalis…..The Giving Keys employs individuals who are transitioning out of homelessness, providing opportunities for them to move to permanent housing.
- Williams-Sonoma No Kid Hungry Spatulas: Perfect for the weekend chef on your list, these adorable spatulas from Williams-Sonoma come in a variety of designs and benefit the No Kid Hungry Campaign to end child hunger in the US.
- Wildest Campaign at The Body Shop: This year every gift set you purchase at The Body Shop will help protect endangered animals and restore 1 square meter of rainforest.
- The Root Collective Boots, Flats, and Clutches: The Root Collective’s handmade pieces are stunning, and employ artisans in impoverished communities. Their boots and smoking slippers are daytime staples for me!
- ROMA Boots: These adorable rainboots are stylish, a reasonable price, and for every pair bought a pair is donated to a child in need filled with school supplies.
- Honest Beauty Palette: Honest Beauty’s products are stunning and support Code.org, a foundation that teaches high school aged girls an AP computer science curriculum.
What are YOUR favorite companies that give back?
Now, one more thing. Molly and I are teaming up to do more than host our link up. We are teaming up to share brands that we love……brands that give back. Each week we’ll be collaborating with one of our favorite brands to share the cause they support, and their amazing products.
This week we are teaming up to share our favorite gifts that give back. These gifts are perfect ways to give to those you love and honor causes you believe in!
Check out Molly’s Giving Back Gift Guide HERE!
Our FAVS from last week: