One of my goals this year? Wardrobe staple pieces. Investing in a few great pieces that can be styled a number of different ways. I'm sharing seven different ways to style one pair of pants……
Thank you to Little Black Pant for sponsoring today's chat.
As much as I'd love have an endless wardrobe, that's not very realistic. Plus, my main goal this fall? To cut down on clutter. I've spent a lot of time this summer cleaning out closets, donating clothes we don't need, and planning on investment pieces that I can wear again and again. Over the next few months I'll be sharing my favorite wardrobe staple pieces and different ways to style them.
Every woman needs a great pair of black pants. They'll take you from brunch to work to date night with the switch of a few pieces. My current favorite pair? Little Black Pant. These versatile pants come in three styles ( I love the ankle slim cut), they're slightly stretchy, are CUSTOM FIT to each customer. Yup, when ordering them you will be using their Fitlogic system that takes size and shape into account. No joke, they're the only pair of pants I own that don't have that extra fabric at the waist.
pictures by Cindy Green Love Photo
7 Ways to Wear Black Pants
- With a loose blouse, wedges and boho jewelry to brunch
- With a button down, heels, and statement jewelry to work
- With flats, a vest, and a tunic top on the weekends
- With a white tee, sneakers, and a baseball hat for casual days around the house
- With a chambray button down and boots as the weather cools off
- With a lace top and printed heels for date night
- With metallic accents: gold or silver flats plus a patterned tee with metallic accents
Want to see ANOTHER way to style black pants? Check out Sandy's work outfit wearing them!
Are black pants one of YOUR wardrobe staples? How do you wear them?