Isn't summer travel the BEST? The sun, sand, cocktails……it's a blast except for packing. Today we're talking travel beauty must haves……these will fit in your suitcase and get you through an entire vacation!
These travel beauty must haves are listed in partnership with Socialstars and RoC®.
Anyone else gearing up for summer travel? From beaches to mountains to fancy resorts……summer vacations are the best. The only tough part? Not bringing all your beauty products along! Today I'm sharing a few of my travel beauty must haves. They're compact, versatile, and will help you travel with nothing but a carryon!Travel Beauty Must Haves:
- Eye Shadow Palette: Individual eye shadow options can take up a TON of packing space. A simple shadow palette will give you a ton of choices, and not take up more room than necessary.
- Dry Shampoo: When traveling, you won't have the time to blow dry your hair each day. Dry shampoo will extend the time between blow outs and give you more time to explore your surroundings!
- Sun Protection: You SHOULD be wearing it everyday anyway……but be sure to bring sun protection on any vacation. Facial Sunscreen, body sunscreen, AND a hat.
- Eye Cream: Air travel is the worst. Your skin dries and your eyes get puffy. Be prepared with a great eye cream…..it will help you look rested and relaxed.
- Lips: One lipstick and one lipgloss. A simple nude or peach in each should get you through an entire trip.
- RoC’s Daily Resurfacing Disks: These are my multi-tasking obsession. Why? These simple disks remove make-up and cleanse on one side and gently exfoliate on the other. Perfect for traveling! Plus, they reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. What a win, right?
So……what travel beauty must haves am I missing?