Let’s be honest, we’re all looking a little older these days. We’re sharing five simple ways you can beat the signs of aging (without needles)!
This post was sponsored on behalf of Luzern via One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
I don’t know about y’all……but I’m definitely not getting any younger. I turn 37 in a few weeks, and between the mom life and working full time……I feel like those signs of aging are getting harder and harder to hide.
Last week, the amazing Luzern Laboratories introduced me to their amazing skincare line aimed at fighting signs of aging. The best part? They sent me to my local spa to meet with a skincare specialist and to experience the products in a facial as well as in my own home. I took the opportunity to do a little research, and got a ton of advice about simple ways to fight the signs of aging at home!
Five Ways You Can Beat the Signs of Aging:
- Drink Up: Dehydrated skin looks old and tired. Especially in the summer months! Hydrate from the inside out……drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and avoid beverages that dehydrate (coffee and soda).
- Eye Area: Did you know that the older you get, the thinner the skin around the eyes get? Treat your undereye area daily to prevent puffiness and dark circles. Lately I’m loving Serum Absolut Luminous. This lightweight serum contains amino-peptides, vitamins, and organic ingredients that diminish under eye circles and make eyes look more youthful. Add a great under eye concealer and you’re set!
- Wash and Scrub: Makeup is great, but it’s not the best for the health of your skin. Be sure to wash your face and remover all makeup every evening. Use a scrub or exfoliant a few times a week to remove dead skin cells. Dull skin? Doesn’t look young and vibrant.
- Protect: The sun ages your skin faster than anything else! Prevent further sun damage or sun spots by wearing sunscreen on a daily basis (even in the winter).
- Dry Skin is the Worst: As we age, our skin dries out. And dry skin? Looks older. Ever try putting makeup on dried out skin? It’s not pretty. My skin has ALWAYS been dry…..but lately? It’s horrible. My facialist suggested two serums and a moisturizer. They have worked WONDERS on my skin! Both Luzern’s Rehydrate Moisture Enhancing Serum and Rehydrate Oil are absolutely amazing. Twice a day I’ve been applying the Rehydrate Moisture Enhancing Serum to clean skin. It delivers much needed moisture, and leaves my skin looking younger and healthier. The Rehydrate Oil? Reduces redness, itching, and roughness. I use it at night each day. My final weapon? Force de Vie Crème Intensive. This facial moisturizer is super hydrating, and reduces signs of aging with liposome targeting oxygen, vitamins and antioxidants. The best thing? All Luzern Laboratories projects are free of toxins!