– I started running again. Doing Couch to 5k all over again with a friend…..and man, it's almost as hard as it was the first time. Sure glad we're doing it together so we have accountability!
– We bought little one an activity gym. She's obsessed. Me too. She's already grabbing at toys, way ahead of developmental schedule. Now I'm worried she'll walk early and we need to start baby proofing.
– I order sushi a lot. I can't help it, after almost a year of no sushi I have no self control.
– I'm already counting the days (sadly) until maternity leave ends. Six more weeks. Luckily, Lydia gets to stay in the loving care of her grandmothers until summer vacation……but I'll miss her like crazy!
– Starting to plan our spring break trip to South Carolina….can't wait!
– I'm cleaning out my entire closet. So many things are just not being used. I‘m going to sell a bunch of stuff…..check it out!
-I've been obsessed with finding great sunglasses. I take Lydia for daily walks and they are a total necessity. Luckily, Fantas-Eyes sent over these adorable aviators. Cute, right?
They're giving FIVE lucky readers a gift bag with sunglasses and scarves of their own…..so enter away!