Horses, polka dots, and heels….perfect for our first date night! Tonight (Sunday) is the night, we are (gulp) going to dinner without out little one. My mom is awesome, and is watching Lydia…….granted this is only for an hour. And we are going to dinner about 5 minutes away. We will have other things to talk about besides the baby, right????
Thank you mom. Big time. One of our goals before having this little one was to still do date nights once a week, we've missed the last 5…..but we're back on track now!
Wish us luck, I hope we make it through dessert!
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Eva @ Eva Marie Taylor and Marissa @ Shabby, Chic, and Cheap.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!