Danielle over at Framed Frosting has got it right, there is no better way to gear up for the weekend than obsessing over your current crushes!
This is my last free week of summer vacation. When I get back from my anniversary trip, it’s back to work. I have about a week to set up my classroom, and then…..the first day of school. A new crop of kids, and a new adventure (every year is one)! The start of the school year makes me think about back to school clothes (teachers need them too). I’m obsessing over cute sweaters and tops, flats so that I can make it through a whole day on my feet and coffee to go mugs….so that I can survive a school day with energy and grace!
1) These grey flats are already en route to my house!
2) A leopard cardigan? Can totally be worn outside of work as well!
3) I love the vibrant color of these orange flats.
4) Somehow, plaid just screams fall to me.
5)Bet my husband won’t steal this to go mug!
6) The perfect tweed jacket.
1) Leopard and studs??? Yes please!
2) I love this handpainted to go mug.
3) These flats are waterproof, perfect for rainy days!
4) I love the soft grey color of this sweater.
5) How beautiful are these painted flats?
6) Chambray screams fall to me!
What was your favorite back to school outfit growing up???
Don’t forget to enter my bubble necklace giveaway, I will be picking the winner Sunday evening!