This weekend was Unique LA, an annual fair in Santa Monica that is a live version of Etsy. Small business owners and artisans are able to showcase their products, and shopaholics, bloggers and fans are able to sample, photograph and buy to their heart’s content! I found so many wonderful products….here are a few of my favorites!
Real Life Etsy and GFC Blog Hop
July 17, 2012 By 25 Comments
1) Number Bracelets by Clade and Vine
2) Sweet Chili Tomato Sauce by Fred Elm
3) Popsicle Soaps by Que Dulce Treats
1) Resin Cake Stands by Monica Calderon
2) Coffee Lotions and Bath Products by Barista Bath and Body
3) Hipster soap by Bella Fresca
4) Chalkboard cards by Just Vandy
1) Custom Signs by JunkArtGypsyz
2 & 3) Clutches and Cuffs by Heather Belle Co
4) Fruit and Nut Presses by Grace and I
1) Bags by Epona Handbags
2) Onesies and baby gear by Kira
3) Oatmeal Stout soap by Bella Fresca
4) Pies and Pie Filling by Cutie Pie That
Do you have any festivals like this in your community??? How does your town support local artisans?
In other business, I’m cohosting the Google Friend Connect Blog Hop along with Melissa, join in! It’s a fun one! I’m gonna let her take over from here to explain the rules and such of the hop.
It’s Tuesday again which means it’s time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it’s so easy and it’s nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. When I first started a blog I had no clue what GFC was but later found out it was great tool to have.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it’s definitely an option!
If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send me an email at email@example.com
Ok, so let’s get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog page not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I’m sure they’d appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!