Hi everyone! I was so excited about guest posting for Carly while she is at her conference and then vacayyy!! (holla!) I am Liz, I blog over at Chanel and Chocolate Cake. I live over in the Midwest, missing California every day of my life. That’s enough about me. Let’s get onto the post!
I don’t watch much tv, but when I do it’s usually FRIENDS on TBS, Nick at Nite and FOX. I have seen every episode more than 10 times and have learned a lot about life because of that tv show.
Here are seven things that FRIENDS taught me about life:
7. It is completely acceptable to make up fake names like Regina Phalange and Ken Adams. My fake name? Amelia Bennett.
6. You have a lobster. I found mine in 2008, how about you?
5. Don’t share your names of your future children with your friends, seriously.
4. Unagi is not just a sushi roll, its also something in your mind.
3. You cannot count mississippily in a spray tan booth. You will look very silly and very orange….and uneven.
2. Get curtains. Ross, Ugly Naked Guy, Rachel, Chandler and Monica all regretted not having curtains.
1. No matter what, you will always have your Friends. No matter how bad the break-up, how famous, how much you try and phase them out, they will always be there for you.
Even if you have the worst job ever, working as a buyer or a restaurant where you wear a wig and fake boobs, you will find a better job.
I may take this show a little too seriously, but it does put me in a better mood watching any of the 10 seasons. Do you have rules you “live” by from a specific show?
Stop by the blog and let me know your favorite rule to live by!
Amelia Bennett ;)